quinta-feira, maio 17, 2007

Ask me anything

Right, wrong, what to do?
Someday it will come to you
Hostile Indians
We named our summer camp for you

I´ve got nothing to say
I´ve got nothing to say
I´ve got nothing to say
I´ve got nothing to say
I´ve got nothing to say
I´ve got nothing to say
I´ve got nothing to say
I´m in utter dismay
I´ve got nothing to say

Harmless children
We named our soldiers after you
Don´t be a coconut
God is trying to talk to you
We could drag it out
But that´s for other bands to do

I´ve got nothing to say
I´ve got nothing to say
I´ve got nothing to say
I´ve got nothing to say
I´ve got nothing to give
Got no reason to live
But I will fight to survive
I´ve got nothing to hide
Wish I wasn´t so shy

I lied to urge
I´d like to read
I´d like a part
I´d like the lead

But
I´ve got nothing to say
I´ve got nothing to say
I´ve got nothing to say
I´ve got nothing to say
I´ve got nothing to give
Got no reason to live
But I´ll kill to survive
I´ve got nothing to hide
Wish I wasn´t so shy


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perguntar não ofende e em todo o caso há sempre quem responda...

http://demented-pixie.com/askmeanything/

6 comentários:

IM disse...

But I've something to say: thought you were already in Butan, searching for enlightenment and with no internet connection!!!!! ehehehehe...Glad I was wrong!!! ehehehehehe
(o vídeo foi retirado já...;-(()
What to do?
Just do it...anything you want to!!!
Hoje estou muito british (deve ser da conversa dos telejornais...)e muito liberal! ehehehehehe
(o calor que está não pode fazer bem a ninguém...muito menos a mim cuja alma remonta aos países nórdicos...)
IM

Catarse disse...

Though not in Butan, my access to internet has been rather dificult on the last few days. Working too much and for too long... no time for anything, just for some songs and lyrics or old videos from youtube. Hope to return soon to the regular broadcasts. The video is back for your convinience. :)

As for doing anything I want to do... I do share your viewpoint and we'll soon see about that ;)

Quanto ao calor é óptimo para variar e para ir até à praia; menos bom para trabalhar ainda que com ar condicionado. Devem ser as raízes brasileiras (sem oposição das alemãs). ;)

IM disse...

Hope you're back soon to the regular bradcasts! I must confess I've been missing them!!
I've been working a lot too and today I guess I 'm just writing nonsense stuff 'cause my brain is melting, and I had lost a significant part of my it so far....lololol

Ok, quanto ao calor, uns na praia, outros na Islândia...dava tudo para estar lá agora a ouvir Sigur Rós e levar com o máximo de 17 graus....uuffaaaaa....

Espero que este vírus inglês passe rápido, right? eheheheheh
Have a nice day...

Catarse disse...

Também alinho na Islândia - (quase) tudo menos Terrugem, Sintra. E nos Sigur Ros.

Vou só atirar mais umas quantas músicas que andam para aqui a tocar em repeat para limpar o sistema. Daqui a umas duas semanas devo estar com mais tempo e capacidade cerebral do que agora -sinto-me um pouco pudim...

See ya soon ;)

IM disse...

Ok...Islândia e Sigur Rós é perfeito!
Entretanto o que temos é mesmo isto: 40 graus à sombra e S.Rós à distância....
IM

jbfmartins disse...

40 graus à sombra!... um clássico