domingo, março 04, 2007

If a tree falls alone in the woods does it make a sound?

Egocentric mood: Without me you're all just a bunch of trees falling alone, silently in the woods!

Lonely mood: Without you I'm just a tree falling alone, silently in the woods!

Drunk mood: Stop moving, you damned floor. I'm getting sick of falling!

Drug mood: Hey, look at the stars! It feels great to be lying down here in the woods! Good shit, man!

Paranoid mood: If I'm alone in the woods, WHO PUSHED ME?

Squirrel mood: Fuck, watch out! That last one almost hit me!

Philosophical mood: Is it better to be alone and true or to lie to one self and live amongst other liars that pretend that they didn´t hear that?

Horny mood: Well, since we're already on the floor and alone in the woods and no one is listening how about...

Ecological mood: Stop cutting trees down and take your philosophical questions elsewhere! Leave the woods alone!

Schizophrenic mood: I'm a tree? I thought I was a hedgehog! That explains a lot, thanks.

Lumberjack mood: That's it, little trees! Keep falling by yourselves and save me the trouble.

Bird mood: If it keeps on like this, I'll have to move to some other forest! I'm running out of nests!

Deaf mood: Free calls on the hood and still make a pound? Where? I'm in!

Statistic mood: Space is infinite. As sounds are just waves of energy moving around through space, the average sum of all sounds on the total infinite space of the universe is zero. Corollary: Every sound you hear is just a product of your imagination.

Sem comentários: