segunda-feira, outubro 31, 2005

It's just a moment, this time will pass

E se o mundo acabar daqui a dois meses, que sentido terão tido essas coisas todas que vocês andam a fazer?

I will not forsake, the colors that you bring
But the nights you filled with fireworks
They left you with nothing
I am still enchanted by the light you brought to me
I listen through your ears, and through your eyes I can see

And you are such a fool
To worry like you do
I know it's tough, and you can never get enough
Of what you don't really need now ... my oh my

You've got to get yourself together
You've got stuck in a moment and you can't get out of it
Oh love look at you now
You've got yourself stuck in a moment and you can't get out of it


U2

3 comentários:

joana disse...

O sentido que nós não lhes esquecermos de dar. Sempre.

volto já disse...

:)

Anónimo disse...

Andas muito comercial...
Tás a precisar de uma sessão de viola!

Qualquer dia destes estás a comprar bilhetes para o MTV Music Awards.